Tuesday, October 16, 2012

[News] Miley : I Vomited Like Justin Bieber


Miley Cyrus appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno some days ago, and as well as sporting a bralet top that left very little to the imagination, also spoke about vomit.

As you do.

The pair were talking about Justin Bieber’s recent onstage vomit sesh which went viral after a fan captured the spewy moment on camera, when Miley revealed that she’s been in the same situation.

“I had that happen one time and I was actually good because I got off stage quick enough and my mom was sitting there with a bucket,” she told Leno.

“But I just kept going back and forth, like, ‘I’ll be back in five seconds,’ and then I’d return and go, ‘Here I am everyone, fabulous [wiping mouth] , sorry front row, you all now have the flu.”‘

How lovely. Still, we’re impressed by the professionalism of both El Biebo and Miley. We’re not sure we could face a screaming crowd just seconds are chucking up our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment