Wednesday, October 17, 2012

‎[NEWS] Miley Cyrus Turns Down The X Factor USA

Miley Cyrus turned down the opportunity to join The X Factor USA judging panel as she did not want to be a “dream crusher”.

The 19-year-old singer was approached by Simon Cowell's team about joining the talent show, but turned the music mogul’s offer down as she didn't think she would be able to criticize the contestants, even if they sounded like “nails on a chalkboard”.

She said: ”I just don’t know if I want to be some dream crusher.

”Would you really want to sit there as someone is belting their heart out – even if it is like hearing nails on a chalkboard – and then say to them, ‘You suck?’ ”

Miley admits she was ”scared” of being too critical to a young wannabe which could land her with a reputation for being ”harsh”.

She said: ”I have no filter, so I would be scared I would say something and they would go home and say, ‘Miley Cyrus ruined my dreams’. It seems harsh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment