Friday, August 24, 2012

[News] Evan Rachel Wood joked Miley Cyrus



Evan Rachel Wood is taking some heat on Twitter after recently joking that Miley Cyrus may be “gay.”

Wood’s original tweet, which has since been deleted, suggested Cyrus’ new haircut fits in with her theory that the singer-actress might secretly be into women.

“I called it! Miley cyrus is leaning toward gay,” Wood tweeted after Cyrus debuted her new look earlier this month.

It seems many were not pleased with Wood’s comment, forcing the actress to clarify her remark on Thursday night, and insist that she was only joking.


“I myself am bisexual and have always ‘joked’ about miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation,” Wood tweeted.

She continued, “So i ‘joked’ when she cut her hair that it supported my case. But, i am not so close minded or into stereotypes or labeling. It was a joke.”

Wood added that she “could care less what gender she was attracted to But dont hate me for supporting her in whatever She chooses. Its all fine by me.”

Cyrus herself doesn’t seem to be too bothered by the controversy, tweeting that Wood’s explanation was “well said!”

The starlet then added, “Let’s be friends.”

Source : GossipCop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment