Wednesday, December 12, 2012

[News] Miley Cyrus' Dog Dies: Singer Devastated by Death of Beloved Puppy, Lila

                                   Miley & Lila

Miley Cyrus is in mourning.

The singer tweeted to fans earlier today (Dec. 11) that her beloved 2-year-old Yorkie Mix, Lila, sadly passed away.

In a series of tweets, Mi broke the news to fans, saying, "can't think of one good reason to get out of bed today ... for everyone asking ... I have never been so hurt in my life. My heart has never been so broken ..... Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away ... Broken. Gonna go MIA for a bit. Need some healing time. Thank you to everyone who has sent love my way. I need it."

According to E!, the dog was hospitalized two months ago, but Miley gave no reason for Lila's death as of yet. Back in February, Miley clearly showed her unconditional love for her furry friend. "Why would I need human friends? dude, Lila will ALWAYS love me & that's more than we can say about most humans," she tweeted.

Miley, a huge dog-lover, still has other pooches to take care of -- including Ziggy, Floyd, Happy, Mary Jane and Penny Lane. In fact, it was just reported that the her dogs are so important to her, they were put in her prenup agreement that she has with fiance Liam Hemsworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment